Super Dispatch API Platform
- Broker: an intermediary who arranges transactions between a buyer and a seller.
- Customer: a broker’s client who is an owner of a load. Brokers can connect orders with customers or send invoices to them. Also customers can monitor their loads using Customer Portal.
- Carrier: a transportation company that owns one or multiple trucks.
- Owner Operator: a company/professional who owns and operates their business with a single truck.
- Fleet: a company that runs and manages a group of trucks.
- Driver: a truck driver who is responsible for shipping vehicles.
- Vehicle: a single vehicle (usually associated with a specific VIN).
- BOL (Bill of Lading): a document that describes inspection details of a particular vehicle.
- SLB: Super Loadboard, a place where shippers and brokers can post their loads and carriers can book or request them.
- New: an order is not assigned to a carrier.
- Pending: a load offer for the order is sent and awaiting for the carrier’s response.
- Accepted: the load offer is accepted by the carrier.
- Canceled: the load offer is canceled by the shipper.
- Declined: the load offer is declined by the carrier.
- Picked up: the order is picked up.
- Delivered: the order is delivered.
- Invoiced: the order is invoiced by the carrier.
- Paid: the payment is sent to the carrier.